To register via purchase order, please fill out this form.
In most cases, entitlement funds can be used to attend.
Note: The cohorts are conducted in English by Eduscape, an ISTE Certification Authorized Partner (CAP). Portfolios must be submitted in English. Our professional development facilitators have been prepared and trained by ISTE to deliver this training on ISTE’s behalf. Through our partnership with New Jersey City University, you can earn three graduate level credits at the cost of $270. Once you successfully pass the ISTE Certification, click this link for submission instructions: https://njcu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3jAdwkS8j9G8b6R
Click here to register via Purchase Order.
ISTE Certification for Educators is a new competency-based, vendor- and platform agnostic teacher certification based on the ISTE Standards for Educators. This digital credential recognizes educators who understand how to use edtech for learning in meaningful and transformative ways.
Focused on pedagogy. Based on the ISTE Standards.
ISTE is focused on pedagogy, not tools. It’s not about edtech per se, it’s about what you do with the tech to transform learning and improve student outcomes.
Are you ready to be an ISTE Certified Educator?
To be successful in this program we believe it is important to consider these questions.
- Are you an educator who is interested in professional growth and who sees the ISTE Standards as a roadmap for using technology to learn?
- Are you an educator who has experience and comfort using varied technology in the classroom?
- Are you an educator who is comfortable with and has experience successfully taking online professional learning (courses)?
Benefits of becoming an ISTE Certified Educator
- Become part of the ISTE Certified Educator community
- Join ISTE Certified Educator meet ups at the ISTE conference
- Identify yourself with the ISTE Certified Educator email signature and digital badges
- Opportunity to earn three graduate level credits through New Jersey City University.
Cancellation Policy: All registrations are final and non-refundable. Registration is, however, transferable. If you cannot participate in the session you have registered for you may either, find a colleague to attend in your place or transfer to another session. All transfers must be requested one week BEFORE your registered session begins. If Eduscape is not contacted three days prior to the registered session, and the attendee doesn’t show up, they will be charged full price.
Eduscape has the right to cancel the event up to a week in advance. If the event is canceled all registrants will get a full refund or can transfer their ticket to another event of the same kind.
Purchase Orders: A purchase order is a legally binding document between a supplier and a buyer. Once your purchase order is received the products or services requested fall under the Eduscape Refund and Substitution Policy. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Payment is due within 30 days of the invoice date.
This ISTE Certification workshop is powered by Eduscape
Contact us if you are interested in hosting a closed cohort for your district.